Elevate Talent Terms & Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions of business are between Elevate Talent Limited (hereafter also referred to as ET Ltd) and the Client and are deemed to be accepted by the Client by virtue of receipt and/or return of confirmation of an order for a course, project or series of webinars from ET Ltd whether made by an individual, group or company and forms a contract between all parties.
- The communication, delivery and preparation of the webinars will be done by the personnel from the Supplier. Email will be sent to participants from [email protected]. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure this email is and remains whitelisted
- All material used on webinars or training courses are protected by copyright, and may not be copied, edited, recorded (in full or in part), sold or hired out without prior written permission from ET Ltd.
- It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure that the courses or webinars they are booking are suitable for the ability and knowledge of their delegate(s). No responsibility can be accepted by ET Ltd for delegates who are booked on unsuitable courses or webinars.
- Each Elevate licence is a licence for one individual to participate live on Elevate webinars. The Client is not permitted to arrange for more than one person to participate live in Elevate webinars under a single licence without prior agreement from ET Ltd.
- Webinars delivered by ET Ltd’s Elevate programme will be delivered by GoToWebinar or an equivalent virtual platform. It is the Client’s responsibility to ensure participants can access this platform. Should delegates choose to call into a virtual session using a mobile or other phone the Client will be responsible for any resulting additional costs incurred by delegates.
- Either party may terminate the Agreement (i) if the other party breaches its material obligations and fails to cure within 30 days of receipt of written notice, or (ii) if the other party becomes insolvent or bankrupt, liquidated or is dissolved, or ceases substantially all of its business.
- ET Ltd reserves the right to cancel or postpone a course or webinar without prior notice due to events beyond its control. In this case, an alternative date will be offered at the earliest convenient date.
- ET Ltd commits to ensuring the confidentiality of delegates data. Any personal information will not be shared with any third party without prior consent from the Client.